Bicycle Network Tasmania
Our Tasmanian social rides volunteers and Tasmanian office are always on the look out for people who want to help out
How can I get involved?
- Social Rides: leaders and helpers
- Back on your Bike: helping with adult bike tuition
- Organise Bike Week events
- Help out on Ride2Work Day & Ride2School Day
- Helping to staff stalls at shows, expos and other events.
- Super Tuesday annual bike count
If you’re keen to help out, please get in touch by sending us an email letting us know what you’re interested in helping out with. Volunteers at events and programs need a valid Working with Vulnerable People card.Become a volunteer
Social rides program
RIDE LEADERS WANTED
Are you a confident, friendly and approachable person who loves sharing their love of bike riding with others?
Then you could be the perfect person to be a ride leader in our Social Rides program. It’s a great way to give back to your local bike riding community and meet new people.
If you’re interested in becoming a social ride leader, please send a message detailing your riding experience and interests and we’ll let you know when the next ride leader training session is scheduled.Email us