A fully-supported 8 day bike riding holiday.
Join our premium multi-day bike riding adventure and embark on a pilgrimage to the heart of Australia through some of the country’s most sacred landscapes.View route
The pilgrimage to Uluru and Kata Tjuta is a special journey that is up there on a lot of Australians bucket lists. The Great Outback Escape gives you the unique opportunity to experience the desert wind in your hair, the changing colours of sacred landscapes and the red dirt under your tyres.
Let us paint a picture…
- Soak up the quiet roads and stunning views of the West MacDonnell Ranges
- Scale the soaring sandstone walls of Kings Canyon and admire the sunrise atop this significant landmark
- Ride through the heart of the Watarrka National Park and past the stunning ridgeline of George Gill Range
- Spend a day in the heart of the Red Centre with a sunrise at Uluru that you’ll treasure forever
- Visit rock art sites at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and experience the ancient wisdom passed down from generation to generation
- Discover a new appreciation for Central Australia’s untamed wilderness and create memories and friendships that will last a lifetime
We’ll take care of every detail from start to finish, so all you have to do is soak up everything that the beautiful outback has to offer.
What strikes you most about Central Australia is the light. With an almost spiritual pull, it works its magic on you at the start and end of the day. As it moves through the sky, the sun throws out hues of blue, purple, orange and pink, altering the shade of the landscape every couple of minutes.
A Bicycle Network Event
Help us make bike riding easier for everyone
Bicycle Network is a not-for-profit organisation. Becoming a Member and joining our events means you’re supporting our behaviour change and advocacy initiatives. Our mission is to make it easier for everyone to ride a bike, every day.