Ride the Top End on a fully-supported 8 day adventure
Join us as we escape to the Northern Territory and Ride the Top End.
Over eight days, you’ll enjoy the unique experience of riding through the world heritage-listed Litchfield National Park, exploring Yellow Water in Kakadu National Park, swimming in century-old watering holes and immersing yourself in historic indigenous cultures.
With Bicycle Network by your side, you can rest assured that we’ve got everything covered — from airport transfers, to hotel accommodation, bike transport, mechanics, meals, tours and more.VIEW ROUTE
The Great Top End Escape isn’t just a bike ride – it’s a jam-packed tour with attractions that showcase the best of the region.
Let us paint a picture…
- Relax with a sunset dinner on the foreshore at Darwin Sailing Club
- Find locally made treasures and indulge your tastebuds at Darwin’s famous Mindil Beach Sunset Markets
- Wade through scenic plunge pools and bathe beneath the cascading waterfalls at Litchfield National Park
- Admire ancient termite mounds, standing two meters tall and over 100 years old
- Visit rock art sites at Nitmiluk National Park on the lands of the Jawoyn people and experience Dreamtime stories that bring the silent gorge walls to life
- Be humbled by the majestic beauty and size of Nitmiluk Gorge on a two-hour boat tour
- Connect with the oldest living culture on earth and appreciate the ecosystem of the Yellow Water Billabong
A Bicycle Network Event
Help us make bike riding easier for everyone
Bicycle Network is a not-for-profit organisation. Becoming a Member and joining our events means you’re supporting our behaviour change and advocacy initiatives. Our mission is to make it easier for everyone to ride a bike, every day.