Ride the Top End on a fully-supported 8 day adventure
Join us as we escape to the Northern Territory and Ride the Top End.
Over eight days, you’ll enjoy the unique experience of riding through the world heritage-listed Litchfield National Park, exploring Yellow Water in Kakadu National Park, swimming in century-old watering holes and immersing yourself in historic indigenous cultures.
With Bicycle Network by your side, you can rest assured that we’ve got everything covered — from airport transfers, to hotel accommodation, bike transport, mechanics, meals, tours and more.VIEW ROUTE
Book by Sunday 3 December
WIN 1 of 5 helicopter rides
Riding a bike is the best way to see the Top End, but a helicopter is close second. For a limited time, you’ll go in the draw to win one of five Three Gorge Helicopter rides when you book your deposit for the Great Top End Escape. With bookings already half way sold, the odds are in your favour!
The Great Top End Escape isn’t just a bike ride – it’s a jam-packed tour with attractions that showcase the best of the region.
Let us paint a picture…
- Relax with a sunset dinner on the foreshore at Darwin Sailing Club
- Find locally made treasures and indulge your tastebuds at Darwin’s famous Mindil Beach Sunset Markets
- Wade through scenic plunge pools and bathe beneath the cascading waterfalls at Litchfield National Park
- Admire ancient termite mounds, standing two meters tall and over 100 years old
- Visit rock art sites at Nitmiluk National Park on the lands of the Jawoyn people and experience Dreamtime stories that bring the silent gorge walls to life
- Be humbled by the majestic beauty and size of Nitmiluk Gorge on a two-hour boat tour
- Connect with the oldest living culture on earth and appreciate the ecosystem of the Yellow Water Billabong
A Bicycle Network Event
Help us make bike riding easier for everyone
Bicycle Network is a not-for-profit organisation. Becoming a Member and joining our events means you’re supporting our behaviour change and advocacy initiatives. Our mission is to make it easier for everyone to ride a bike, every day.